As part of the Weissberg Foundation Fund for Diversity in Theater, we are collecting relevant resources on theater in DC and innovative ways to think about equity, diversity, and inclusion in the arts. We hope that this growing set of shared resources and learning will support the efforts of theaters across the nation.
- Grantmakers In the Arts:
- Lessons Learned so Far on GIA’s Journey Toward Racial Equity in Arts Philanthropy (Summer 2015).
- A More Equitable World Because of Theater
- Americans For The Arts:
- The Greater DC Diversity Pilot Initiative, #2: Talking Diversity in the Arts (Reflections on the Community Diversity Forums) (December 2014)
- Theater Communications Group:
- Alliance for Inclusion in the Arts
Perspectives expressed in these pages are not necessarily the view of the Foundation. Please email any resource suggestions to Jenell Rosa at firstname.lastname@example.org.